Monday, June 7, 2010

Degrassi: The Next Generation Season 9 Episode 4 Close to Me

Degrassi: The Next Generation Season 9 Episode 4 Close to Me


Degrassi: The Next Generation Season 9 Episode 4 Close to Me


Title: Degrassi: The Next Generation - Close to Me



Summary: When Jane and Declan are put in charge of the school theatre production, they begin to feel a spark between them. Peter gives his loft to Spinner after leaving the band. Spinner asks Jane to join the band, and after having a party at his house asks Jane to move in with him. When Jane goes to Declan's house to "do homework" she gives into temptation and ends up kissing him. Unsure there are any sparks left between her and Spinner, she decides to break up with him, but chickens out when she is about to. The Studz is renamed Janie & the Studs, after Jane joins the band as the new lead singer. Meanwhile KC bonds with the basketball coach. The coach decides to put him in the game, but when he takes him out, he thinks he is a terrible basketball player and ends up trashing the locker room. KC decides to quit the team but the coach talks to him and successfully changes KC's mind.


Review: Watch the stimulating episode of "Degrassi: The Next Generation Season 9 Episode 4 Close to Me" now! Be sure you shouldn't miss this online!



LINK TO THE FULL VIDEO:

bit.ly/9VJP8S





Like our posts and dont want to miss any posts from now on then subscribe via RSS or EMAIL

I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop

0 comments: on "Degrassi: The Next Generation Season 9 Episode 4 Close to Me"

Post a Comment