Monday, June 7, 2010

Degrassi: The Next Generation Season 9 Episode 3 Shoot to Thrill

Degrassi: The Next Generation Season 9 Episode 3 Shoot to Thrill


Degrassi: The Next Generation Season 9 Episode 3 Shoot to Thrill


Title: Degrassi: The Next Generation - Shoot to Thrill


Summary: Alli is having trouble keeping the affection she has for Johnny down to a minimum while in public, which he doesn't tolerate. But when they're alone together, Johnny is a completely different person. In a desperate attempt to try to prove to Johnny and to everyone else that he is truly a great person, she winds up embarrassing and angering him past his breaking point. Johnny attempts to retaliate by sending the nude picture she sent him to Bruce. As a result, both Alli and Bruce are sent to the office. By the end of the episode, Alli and Johnny are furious with each other and break up. Meanwhile Fiona is receiving a lot of attention from the boys and is having trouble dealing with it, but when Riley turns out to be different from all the other guys, Fiona initiates a relationship even though she has suspicions regarding his orientation.


Review: Watch the thrilling episode of "Degrassi: The Next Generation Season 9 Episode 3 Shoot to Thrill" now! Don't miss this online!



LINK TO THE FULL VIDEO:

bit.ly/b1S8V8





Like our posts and dont want to miss any posts from now on then subscribe via RSS or EMAIL

I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop

0 comments: on "Degrassi: The Next Generation Season 9 Episode 3 Shoot to Thrill"

Post a Comment