Monday, June 7, 2010

Degrassi: The Next Generation Season 9 Episode 5 You Be Illin

Degrassi: The Next Generation Season 9 Episode 5 You Be Illin


Degrassi: The Next Generation Season 9 Episode 5 You Be Illin

Title: Degrassi: The Next Generation - You Be Illin


Summary: Alli decides she's done with Johnny. After knowing he wants to talk with her, she starts falling for him again and gets her hopes up. But when he tells her he found a wart on his penis, and that she was not his first, she's let down. Alli worries she has HPV and confides in Jenna. Alli and Jenna plan to get revenge on Johnny by broadcasting to the school a conversation where he tells Jenna that he has an STD. The plan didn't work out; Johnny instead confesses that 'Alli is the only girl that he wants'. Later, he tells Alli that even though he's slept with other girls, she's the first that he's truly cared about. Even so, Alli tells Johnny she can't be with someone she cannot trust. Meanwhile, Peter is feeling bitter that he is kicked out of the band and replaced by Jane. Peter talks to Spinner about it and then Peter tries to convince them to let him back in the band. In the end they don't let Peter back in the band, but he still remains friends with them.


Review: Watch this online: "Degrassi: The Next Generation Season 9 Episode 5 You Be Illin". Don't miss it!





LINK TO THE FULL VIDEO:

bit.ly/9OZd1S






Like our posts and dont want to miss any posts from now on then subscribe via RSS or EMAIL

I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop

0 comments: on "Degrassi: The Next Generation Season 9 Episode 5 You Be Illin"

Post a Comment