Monday, June 14, 2010

Brandy and Ray J: A Family Business Season 1 Episode 9

Brandy and Ray J: A Family Business Season 1 Episode 9



Brandy and Ray J: A Family Business Season 1 Episode 9



Title: Brandy and Ray J: A Family Business


Summary: The episode contained a few more references to Ray’s “activities,” his friends doing things they weren’t supposed to do and toward the end there was mention that Ray was “associated with a gang,” whatever that means (really the explanation started and ended there). Ray admitted, “We weren’t bad like some of the kids. We was just not good.” This is a trip back in time not just for Ray, but for us: this is “Things That Make You Go Hmmmm”-retroism at its most head-scratching!


Review: Watch the splendid episode of "Brandy and Ray J: A Family Business Season 1 Episode 9" now! Never miss this online!


LINK TO THE FULL VIDEO:

bit.ly/dDrzpV





Like our posts and dont want to miss any posts from now on then subscribe via RSS or EMAIL

I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop

0 comments: on "Brandy and Ray J: A Family Business Season 1 Episode 9"

Post a Comment