Monday, June 14, 2010

Big Brother (UK) Season 11 Episode 5

Big Brother (UK) Season 11 Episode 5


Big Brother (UK) Season 11 Episode 5


Title: Big Brother (UK)


Summary: In this episode evictions nominations are revealed, in the previous episode Big Brother Season 11 Episode 5 Braden was backdoored after Russel, the POV winner, removed Lydia from the block and Chima was originally nominated as a pawn to throw the other House Guests off the track of the sensing an athlete/Brains alliance. After the eviction, the second head of household was held.


Review: Watch this reality show: "Big Brother (UK) Season 11 Episode 5" now! Never miss it!


LINK TO THE FULL VIDEO:

bit.ly/a0WfBq





Like our posts and dont want to miss any posts from now on then subscribe via RSS or EMAIL

I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop

0 comments: on "Big Brother (UK) Season 11 Episode 5"

Post a Comment