Saturday, July 24, 2010

Penn and Teller: Bullshit Season 8 Episode 7 Criminal Justice

Penn and Teller: Bullshit Season 8 Episode 7 Criminal Justice



Penn and Teller: Bullshit Season 8 Episode 7 Criminal Justice


Title: Penn and Teller: Bullshit Season 8 Episode 7 Criminal Justice


Summary: Is America’s criminal justice system weighed down with bad science, ineffective methods, incompetence and corruption? Penn & Teller set out to reveal that the only thing scarier than crime is America’s war on crime.


Review: Watch this online: "Penn and Teller: Bullshit Season 8 Episode 7 Criminal Justice". This episode is very exciting and fun, so watch it now!


LINK TO THE FULL VIDEO:

bit.ly/9OLu71





Like our posts and dont want to miss any posts from now on then subscribe via RSS or EMAIL

I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop

0 comments: on "Penn and Teller: Bullshit Season 8 Episode 7 Criminal Justice"

Post a Comment