Sunday, July 25, 2010

Dragon’s Den (UK) Season 8 Episode 2

Dragon’s Den (UK) Season 8  Episode 2



Dragon’s Den (UK) Season 8 Episode 2


Title: Dragon’s Den (UK)


Summary: Entrepreneurs Angela Newman and John Jackson, and engineers Robert Leeds and Guy Seymour, put forward their business ideas, featuring old-fashioned glamour products, a new take on the washing line, and an accessory for yachts. Theo Paphitis, James Caan, Deborah Meaden, Peter Jones and Duncan Bannatyne assess their efforts. Evan Davis presents


Review: Watch this online: "Dragon’s Den (UK) Season 8 Episode 2". This exciting episode of "Dragon’s Den (UK) Season 8 Episode 2" now! Be sure you will never miss it!


LINK TO THE FULL VIDEO:

bit.ly/c4RJ2P






Like our posts and dont want to miss any posts from now on then subscribe via RSS or EMAIL

I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop

0 comments: on "Dragon’s Den (UK) Season 8 Episode 2"

Post a Comment