Monday, July 26, 2010

Dancing with the Stars (Australia) Season 10 Episode 5

Dancing with the Stars (Australia) Season 10 Episode 5



Dancing with the Stars (Australia) Season 10 Episode 5


Title: Dancing with the Stars (Australia)


Summary: Joanna Krupa and Derek Hough talk about being up against tough competitors on 'Dancing With The Stars!' Dancing with the Stars is a unique series that pairs up celebrities with professional ballroom dance partners in an intense competition -- live -- in front of a studio audience and the nation. Each season has a select number of celebrity/professional dance pairs. The pairs are then judged by a panel of expert judges (Bruno Tonioli, Carrie Ann Inaba, Len Goodman) as well as by the viewers at home.

Review: Watch this online: "Dancing with the Stars (Australia) Season 10 Episode 5". This episode is very interesting, so you better watch it now!


LINK TO THE FULL VIDEO:

bit.ly/d1Nmgb






Like our posts and dont want to miss any posts from now on then subscribe via RSS or EMAIL

I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop

0 comments: on "Dancing with the Stars (Australia) Season 10 Episode 5"

Post a Comment