Monday, May 31, 2010

Aqua Teen Hunger Force -Season 3 Episode 10- Dusty Gozongas

Aqua Teen Hunger Force -Season 3  Episode 10- Dusty Gozongas


Aqua Teen Hunger Force -Season 3 Episode 10- Dusty Gozongas


Title: Dusty Gozangas


SUmmary: In an attempt to bring the Olympics to New Jersey, Shake destroys the gas line. When Frylock calls the city to fix it, they send over Dusty Gonzongas, the hottest striper from the Wild Wild Chest club thus causing plenty of tension between Shake and Carl.


Review: Watch this online: Aqua Teen Hunger Force -Season 3 Episode 10- Dusty Gozongas. It can help you to forget your problem, if you watch it. So you better watch it now!


LINK TO THE FULL VIDEO:

bit.ly/bSw0V8





Like our posts and dont want to miss any posts from now on then subscribe via RSS or EMAIL

I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop

0 comments: on "Aqua Teen Hunger Force -Season 3 Episode 10- Dusty Gozongas"

Post a Comment