Monday, May 31, 2010

Aqua Teen Hunger Force -Season 3 Episode 11- T-Shirt Of The Living Dead

Aqua Teen Hunger Force -Season 3  Episode 11- T-Shirt Of The Living Dead




Aqua Teen Hunger Force -Season 3 Episode 11- T-Shirt Of The Living Dead

Title: T-shirt Of The Living Dead

Summary: The Aqua Teens manage to get ahold of an ancient Egyptian t-shirt, which eventually ends up in the possession of Meatwad who utilizes the vast power it contains to summon a disgruntled Santa Claus from his hiatus in the North Pole and other creations from the depths of his imagination.

Review: Watch this online: "
Aqua Teen Hunger Force -Season 3 Episode 11- T-Shirt Of The Living Dead" It is interesting, so watch it now!



LINK TO THE FULL VIDEO:

bit.ly/beHmua





Like our posts and dont want to miss any posts from now on then subscribe via RSS or EMAIL

I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop

0 comments: on "Aqua Teen Hunger Force -Season 3 Episode 11- T-Shirt Of The Living Dead"

Post a Comment