Friday, October 1, 2010

Cops LAC Season 1 Episode 5 The Killer Wore Sneakers

 Cops LAC Season 1 Episode 5 The Killer Wore Sneakers



Cops LAC Season 1 Episode 5 The Killer Wore Sneakers



Title: Cops LAC Season 1 Episode 5 The Killer Wore Sneakers


Summary: When the target of a police investigation is found murdered, Rhys and Sam uncover a web of diamond smuggling, infidelity and workplace corruption. Meanwhile, Priscilla is seduced into a dangerous relationship with an Iraq war veteran, and Finch demands results when a sting operation ends in disaster for the cops.


Review: Watch the interesting episode of "Cops LAC Season 1 Episode 5 The Killer Wore Sneakers" . Be sure you will never miss it!


LINK TO THE FULL VIDEO:

bit.ly/bhuPNo





Like our posts and dont want to miss any posts from now on then subscribe via RSS or EMAIL

I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop

0 comments: on "Cops LAC Season 1 Episode 5 The Killer Wore Sneakers"

Post a Comment