Monday, June 21, 2010

Treme Season 1 Episode 10 I’ll Fly Away

Treme Season 1 Episode 10 I’ll Fly Away



Treme Season 1 Episode 10 I’ll Fly Away



Title: Treme - I’ll Fly Away


Summary: In the first-season finale, Toni's frustration with Creighton reaches the boiling point; Antoine's vices get the best of him; Davis tries to persuade Janette to stay in town; Albert goes all out for St. Joseph's night; and Annie mulls her future plans.


Review: Watch the splendid episode of "Treme Season 1 Episode 10 I’ll Fly Away" now! Enjoy watching guys!


LINK TO THE FULL VIDEO:

bit.ly/9IePEE





Like our posts and dont want to miss any posts from now on then subscribe via RSS or EMAIL

I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop

0 comments: on "Treme Season 1 Episode 10 I’ll Fly Away"

Post a Comment