Saturday, June 19, 2010

Miley Cyrus Live at the O2

 Miley Cyrus Live at the O2



Miley Cyrus Live at the O2



Title: Miley Cyrus Live at the O2


Summary: On the ABC Television Network. The concert was filmed at the famed O2 Arena in London during her sold-out worldwide tour and contains excerpts from her live show. The program captures how Miley, who has grown up in the public eye, has grown as an artist, and reveals her natural progression and sophistication. The concert is gleaned from the full-length concert that will be available for sale June 22 on the deluxe version of Miley's album.


Review: Watch the delightful and fun episode of "Miley Cyrus Live at the O2" now! Don't miss it guys!


LINK TO THE FULL VIDEO:

bit.ly/dcRpnB





Like our posts and dont want to miss any posts from now on then subscribe via RSS or EMAIL

I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop

0 comments: on "Miley Cyrus Live at the O2"

Post a Comment