Friday, June 25, 2010

Michael Jackson and Bubbles The Untold Story

Michael Jackson and Bubbles The Untold Story



Michael Jackson and Bubbles The Untold Story


Title: Michael Jackson and Bubbles The Untold Story


Summary: When a million mourners flocked to Michael Jackson's memorial service in July 2009, the world reflected on all the eccentricities of a creative genius. He lived his life in the middle of the biggest media circus on Earth, but early on Michael Jackson found solace away from it all with an unlikely and trusted companion — a chimpanzee named Bubbles.


Review: Watch the inspiring episode of "Michael Jackson and Bubbles The Untold Story" now! I'm sure you will enjoy watching this wonderful episode! You must watch it now!


LINK TO THE FULL VIDEO:


bit.ly/d7l1up





Like our posts and dont want to miss any posts from now on then subscribe via RSS or EMAIL

I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop

0 comments: on "Michael Jackson and Bubbles The Untold Story"

Post a Comment