Saturday, June 26, 2010

Late Show with David Letterman – Jay-Z and Eminem

  Late Show with David Letterman – Jay-Z and Eminem



Late Show with David Letterman – Jay-Z and Eminem


Title: Late Show with David Letterman – Jay-Z and Eminem


Summary: After selling out their upcoming concert at New York's Yankee Stadium before tickets even officially went on sale, Eminem and Jay-Z took the stage on the "Late Show With David Letterman" Friday night. The two veteran MCs are promoting their co-headlining hometown stadium performances in Detroit's Comerica Park and Yankee Stadium this September.

Review: Watch this online: "Late Show with David Letterman – Jay-Z & Eminem". So what are you waiting for, watch it now!


LINK TO THE FULL VIDEO:


bit.ly/9Cz9er





Like our posts and dont want to miss any posts from now on then subscribe via RSS or EMAIL

I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop

0 comments: on "Late Show with David Letterman – Jay-Z and Eminem"

Post a Comment