Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Holly’s World Season 1 Episode 1 Pilot

Holly’s World Season 1 Episode 1 Pilot


Holly’s World Season 1 Episode 1 Pilot



Title: Holly’s World - Pilot


Summary: Holly Madison's new reality show on E network.
Anyone else watch this? The opening scene where Holly unexpectedly jumps out of her limo and runs through the streets of Vegas was so obviously planned. The whole episode was contrived. I don't know what I was expecting but I was expecting something more than this.


Review: Watch "Holly’s World -Season 1 Episode 1 Pilot" now! I f were you I will not loss the chance to watch this episode, so you better watch it now!


LINK TO THE FULL VIDEO:

bit.ly/9AfpmV





Like our posts and dont want to miss any posts from now on then subscribe via RSS or EMAIL

I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop

0 comments: on "Holly’s World Season 1 Episode 1 Pilot"

Post a Comment