Sunday, June 20, 2010

Doctor Who (2005) Season 5 Episode 12 The Pandorica Opens (1)

 Doctor Who (2005) Season 5 Episode 12 The Pandorica Opens (1)



Doctor Who (2005) Season 5 Episode 12 The Pandorica Opens (1)


Title: Doctor Who (2005) - The Pandorica Opens (1)


Summary: United, the Doctor’s friends send him a warning, he deals with a message on a cliff, a mysterious box and a love story which spans over millennia. The Pandorica, which contains the most dangerous threat in the Universe, is opening. Only one thing is certain: “The Pandorica will open…silence will fall”.


Review: Watch the encouraging episode of "Doctor Who (2005) Season 5 Episode 12 The Pandorica Opens (1)" now! Be sure you would not miss it!


LINK TO THE FULL VIDEO:

bit.ly/bm9yST





Like our posts and dont want to miss any posts from now on then subscribe via RSS or EMAIL

I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop

0 comments: on "Doctor Who (2005) Season 5 Episode 12 The Pandorica Opens (1)"

Post a Comment