Saturday, June 26, 2010

Big Brother (UK) Season 11 Episode 18

 Big Brother (UK) Season 11 Episode 18



Big Brother (UK) Season 11 Episode 18


Title: Big Brother (UK)


Summary: Davina returns with the results of the is week's public vote. When she talks to the house she announces that both Mario and Dave are safe this week. She then talks to the house again and announces that Govan is being evicted tonight. Govan says his goodbyes and leaves the house. Govan talks to Davina about his time in the house. Govan gets the chance to give a housemate a good day or a day from hell. He decides to give Josie a good day.


Review: Watch "Big Brother (UK) Season 11 Episode 18" now! Be sure you will never miss it!


LINK TO THE FULL VIDEO:

bit.ly/cCZBsi





Like our posts and dont want to miss any posts from now on then subscribe via RSS or EMAIL

I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop

0 comments: on "Big Brother (UK) Season 11 Episode 18"

Post a Comment