Sunday, June 20, 2010

Big Brother (UK) Season 11 Episode 10

Big Brother (UK) Season 11  Episode 10



Big Brother (UK) Season 11 Episode 10


Title: Big Brother (UK)


Summary: Davina presents the first live eviction show of the series. Highlights are shown of the previous 24 hours in the house. Rachael talks to Josie about her argument with John James. The housemates take part in the final part of this week's shopping budget task. Rachael and John James talk about the argument they had but there continues to be tension between them. Rachael talks to Big Brother about she is feeling. Corin is given a secret mission by Big Brother where she has ti tell a lie to each of the housemates about herself and in return they will return the suitcase of another housemate. After Corin passes the task, Big Brother returns Rachael's suitcase. Davina talks to the house and announces that Shabby is safe from eviction. When Davina talks to the house again she announces that Rachael has been evicted. Rachael leaves the house and talks to Davina about her time in the house.


Review: Watch this reality show: "Big Brother (UK) Season 11 Episode 10". Be sure you will never miss it!


LINK TO THE FULL VIDEO:


bit.ly/cFGAbG





Like our posts and dont want to miss any posts from now on then subscribe via RSS or EMAIL

I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop

0 comments: on "Big Brother (UK) Season 11 Episode 10"

Post a Comment