Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Aqua Teen Hunger Force -Season 6 Episode 4 Chic Magnet

Aqua Teen Hunger Force -Season 6 Episode 4 Chic Magnet



Aqua Teen Hunger Force -Season 6 Episode 4 Chic Magnet


Title: Aqua Teen Hunger Force - Chic Magnet


Summary: Shake buys a magnet to attract women from a TV commercial. Shake does not put in a screw that came with the magnet, so it merely brings out the feminine side of the Aqua Teens.


Review: Watch this online: "Aqua Teen Hunger Force -Season 6 Episode 4 Chic Magnet". You should never ever forget to watch it!



LINK TO THE FULL VIDEO:

bit.ly/9fqxQY





Like our posts and dont want to miss any posts from now on then subscribe via RSS or EMAIL

I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop

0 comments: on "Aqua Teen Hunger Force -Season 6 Episode 4 Chic Magnet"

Post a Comment