Thursday, June 17, 2010

America’s Got Talent Season 5 Episode 5

 America’s Got Talent Season 5 Episode 5



America’s Got Talent Season 5 Episode 5


Title: America’s Got Talent


Summary: Ridley, who prefaced the performance by telling the judges she has been singing in the subways for 20 years, belted out a soulful version of Etta James' "At Last" as the crowd rose to their feet with applause.


Review: Watch this online: "America’s Got Talent Season 5 Episode 5" now! Never miss it!


LINK TO THE FULL VIDEO:

bit.ly/b0nDDt





Like our posts and dont want to miss any posts from now on then subscribe via RSS or EMAIL

I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop

0 comments: on "America’s Got Talent Season 5 Episode 5"

Post a Comment