Monday, August 2, 2010

Top Shot Season 1 Episode 8 The Razor’s Edge

Top Shot Season 1 Episode 8 The Razor’s Edge



Top Shot Season 1 Episode 8 The Razor’s Edge


Title: Top Shot - The Razor’s Edge


Summary: Sixteen skilled marksmen have been carefully selected to compete for the title of "Top Shot". Some have professional experience, some are amateurs--and all will showcase breathtaking speed and accuracy in their quest to win the $100,000 prize. Contestants compete with throwing knives and slingshots; in addition to the elimination challenge, another contestant suddenly goes home.

Review: Watch this online: "Top Shot Season 1 Episode 8 The Razor’s Edge". This episode of "Top Shot Season 1 Episode 8 The Razor’s Edge" now! Don't miss it!


LINK TO THE FULL VIDEO:

bit.ly/aYBrnw





Like our posts and dont want to miss any posts from now on then subscribe via RSS or EMAIL

I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop

0 comments: on "Top Shot Season 1 Episode 8 The Razor’s Edge"

Post a Comment