Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Rob Dyrdek’s Fantasy Factory Season 3 Episode 3 Live Your Brand

Rob Dyrdek’s Fantasy Factory Season 3 Episode 3 Live Your Brand



Rob Dyrdek’s Fantasy Factory Season 3 Episode 3 Live Your Brand


Title: Rob Dyrdek’s Fantasy Factory - Live Your Brand


Summary:

“The factory is a space for Rob Dyrdek to manage two aspects of his life: business and pleasure. Essentially, the space is meant to make your fantasy come true, hence the show’s title. It contains two distinct areas; the world’s first all-concrete indoor skate plaza and an office complex, which was coined “Corpo” (short for “corporate.”) Dyrdek also had a recording studio installed nicknamed the “Hands of God Studios”, which was built for his cousin, Christopher Pfaff.

The skate plaza section of the Fantasy Factory contains several ramps, a half pipe, several hand rails and ledges, as well as a street snake, several basketball hoops and a foam pit. Upstairs in “Corpo”, Rob built offices for his manager, lawyer, cartoon artist, and all of their assistants and secretaries. Downstairs, Dyrdek has his own office complex, as well as a smaller version of his office complex for his cousin Drama.



Review: Watch the exciting episode of "Rob Dyrdek’s Fantasy Factory Season 3 Episode 3 Live Your Brand" now! You shouldn't miss it!


LINK TO THE FULL VIDEO:

bit.ly/a5OcQQ






Like our posts and dont want to miss any posts from now on then subscribe via RSS or EMAIL

I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop

0 comments: on "Rob Dyrdek’s Fantasy Factory Season 3 Episode 3 Live Your Brand"

Post a Comment