Monday, May 31, 2010

Bizarre Foods -Season 4 Episode 4-Texas

Bizarre Foods -Season 4 Episode 4 Texas



Bizarre Foods -Season 4 Episode 4 Texas



Title: Bizarre Foods - Texas


Summary: Texas has a wide variety of unique creations as Andrew visits NASA and the state fair of Texas. Andrew samples fried peanut butter sandwich, fried coca cola, fried pineapple, alligator, rabbit, rattlesnake, truffle mac & cheese, venison, freeze dried NASA meals, javelina, barbacoa, goat burgers, chicken fried steak, innards gorditas, caramel goat cheese, and barbecue.


Review: Watch the online of Bizarre Foods -Season 4 Episode 4 Texas. Don't miss it!




LINK TO THE FULL VIDEO:

bit.ly/dpvCTf






Like our posts and dont want to miss any posts from now on then subscribe via RSS or EMAIL

I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop I Got Scoop

0 comments: on "Bizarre Foods -Season 4 Episode 4-Texas"

Post a Comment